Tuesday 25 June 2013

I saw that the man wasn't alone, and that he had come for revenge.
I saw a Rottweiler. The big black dog stared at us, with its eyes glowing like two bright torches. even though the sun was just coming up, and I could clearly see everything; the big wild, vicious, dog's eyes glowed bright, it didn't dare move. It snarled with an evil grin that seemed to be the emotion stuck on his face. Its crooked yellow teeth hanging out, broken or in jaunty angles. It didn't look pretty, and I bet it was in a mood for killing.
the dog, like its owner looked rough and big. I started to panic, my brain couldn't think of any thing to do just sit there. I would have called for help, but who would hear me in the middle of no-where? There was one chance, just one chance for me to think of a plan and go with it to survive.
I crawled out the bush but I didn't think they saw me. I then grabbed Bear off the dry soil, and ran. I stopped once I'd run about 200 metres but the tough man and the dog stood there. They didn't even move a muscle. the man and the dog were still there after about one minute, not moving, nothing had changed about them in the last 1-2 minutes. then it hit me. the man was just a wax figure and the dog a stuffed dead animal. it was too late though, I heard a something coming up behind me. the white van. someone grabbed my shoulder and arm then picked me up. the look-alike of the wax figure was here. he didn't hesitate, he through me into the van and locked me in. I managed to luckily keep hold of Bear. He was whimpering beside as I stroked his soft fur. The polished white van drove away from the emptiness of the fields into the busy city centre.

2 comments: