Wednesday 26 June 2013

I knew I had to get out somehow. after a short while I realised that I had nothing better to do then stand up, move around, and explore. although it wasn't exactly the right place to move about, in a van, but I had nothing better to do. I awoke Bear. He yawned a big yawn and stood beside me. we moved around slowly searching for anything -perhaps something edible- and so Bear sniffed under some bags and under various materials. most materials seemed like some kind of fur. there was a whiff of something rotting in the van. never mind, probably just a the outside air managed to sneak through some cracks in the van.
after a while I tried to sit down but I realised something was beneath me. A camera. My thumbs fumbled around in the dark, searching for an on button. the cameras screen shone bright. I scrolled through the pictures.
A women. that's all there was, pictures of her in different places; Ukraine, Wake Island, Libya, Latvia, Denmark, India, Egypt, Iraq, Finland, Uganda, Siberia, Ecuador, Estonia, Thai, Hungary, Ethiopia, Cyprus, Austria, Madagascar, Eritrea, Romania, Australia. the car went over a bump. I dropped the camera and it smashed. I dived forward, desperately trying to put it together. as I dived forward I landed in some bags. I tore apart the bags in anger, knowing that the camera was at least some proof of who ever this camera belonged to, might have contributed to kidnaping me.
in horror I gasped. I saw what was in the bags, and what was in front of me. a body. a dead body.

3 comments:

  1. Ukraine, Wake Island, Libya, Latvia, Denmark, India, Egypt, Iraq, Finland, Uganda, Siberia, Ecuador, Estonia, Thai, Hungary, Ethiopia, Cyprus, Austria, Madagascar, Eritrea, Romania, Australia.

    Tricky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. U WILL DIE IF U SEE THE CAMERA
    Ukraine, Wake Island, Libya, Latvia, Denmark, India, Egypt, Iraq, Finland, Uganda, Siberia, Ecuador, Estonia, Thai, Hungary, Ethiopia, Cyprus, Austria, Madagascar, Eritrea, Romania, Australia
    :):):):):):)
    hehe

    ReplyDelete