Saturday 27 July 2013

My hands went sweaty and it felt like all my insides were jigging about inside me, my heart was racing and my mind wouldn't consider the option to stop thinking about this. I started gasping for air as I was beginning to throw up. I hadn't eaten for ages before the snack and now I managed to throw that little portion of the cereal bar up. great. there was no food left inside me so I was just puking out my stomach acid which burnt my throat so badly. I began to cry. then just as I started crying the van came to a slow and steady halt. were some people coming to check what was going on or were we just at some traffic lights? I hid behind the body but nobody came. I waited for what seemed like half an hour but there was no way of telling. I got up and pushed the handle on  the back door of the van. it was firmly locked. I had one more option. This was my only chance of escaping; if I don't try now I will never have another chance of getting out of here. besides, if I stayed here who knows where they could take me? I walked to the back of the van, as far away from the doors as I possibly could go and ran against the door. I fell back. these people locked the door alright. what was I possibly thinking? these people were no idiots.

No comments:

Post a Comment