Sunday 30 June 2013

Once Bear and I ate our little snack, we huddled together, cold, and went to sleep. who knew where we were, or what time it was, it didn't seem to matter anymore, and who would have a care in the world about me? I mean I've always been on the run; hiding in places and trying to stay out of trouble, but somehow, trouble always managed to find me, no matter where I was, or what I was doing. anyway, I stroked Bears fur and let him rest his little, fury head on my lap and go to sleep. he was my only friend now, but we are best mates so that doesn't really matter.

I awoke when the dead body rolled on us. it looked as if it had been rolling around the van the whole time we were asleep. it rolled once more, but this time, the  photos came tumbling out that the motionless body and had scattered on the floor, covering it like a carpet of junk. I picked up the photos and started looking at them with the torch I had found in the van, just before I discovered the body. it was the same pictures as the ones on the camera. the photos had little signs saying where the woman was standing, just like on the camera. I got bored looking at the photos themselves, but concentrated on the little signs: Ukraine, Wake Island, Libya, Latvia, Denmark, India, Egypt, Iraq, Finland, Uganda, Siberia, Ecuador, Estonia, Thai, Hungary, Ethiopia, Cyprus, Austria, Madagascar, Eritrea, Romania, Australia. the torch started flickering and just as I turned the torch off, I realised that there was a secret message. I turned the torch on. (if you read all of the first letters of every country, it sounds something like this: uwilldieifuseethecamera). I unscrambled the words and put spaces in between; it came up with this:
u will die if u see the camera.












































1 comment: